About Goolwa Music SchoolPersonal tailored music tuition
Lise Robin AMusA BPsych
Owner and Teacher
Lise Robin has over 15 years’ experience as a music teacher and has taught piano, cello, recorder, and theory of music to students aged from 4 to 60 + years. She has taught individual lessons as a peripatetic teacher at numerous primary and secondary schools. She has worked as a tutor for the Adelaide Aboriginal Orchestra, taught classes for the Yamaha Music Foundation, and delivered the SA Government music curriculum to Primary School students.
Lise attended the Elder Conservatorium and has an A.MUS.A. Pianoforte, and completed Grade 6 Violoncello and Theory of Music (AMEB). She recently completed a B.Psych. at the University of New England.
Lise is the lead cellist in the South Coast Chamber Orchestra and loves being part a large musical ensemble. The orchestra showcases its music at regular concerts on the Fleurieu Peninsula. She is a member of the Orchestra of the South Coast Choral and Arts Society, an amateur theatre group who produce musicals, plays & choral group shows for the local community.
Lise lives on Hindmarsh Island with her husband Michael. When not playing music, she loves to walk and play with her Border Collie, Cooper.
- To offer the highest quality music education by teaching practical skills, sharing knowledge, and providing tools to enable students to play the Piano or Cello and gain an understanding of Music Theory.
- To cultivate a pleasant learning environment by actively promoting a climate of support and respect for students.
- To nurture the creativity, artistry, and scholarship of students.
- To enrich student lives by providing opportunities to understand, participate in, and enjoy music.
- To create a musical community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity.